What is your favorite thing about your annual vacation spot? For many, the thought of that special ice cream shop sits high on the list. With many trips occurring during the summer heat, few things can beat the refreshing flavors at that incredible ice cream shop, after a long day of sightseeing. Are you looking for some options during your upcoming travel? Business Insider recently ranked their ten best ice cream shops around the nation, in honor of National Ice Cream Day.
- 10 – Leopold’s Ice Cream, Savannah, GA
- 9 – Scoops, Los Angeles
- 8 – Little Man Ice Cream, Denver, CO
- 7 – Marianne’s Ice Cream, Santa Cruz, CA
- 6 – Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams, Nashville
- 5 – Four Seas Ice Cream, Centerville, Massachusetts
- 4 – Molly Moon’s Homemade Ice Cream, Seattle
- 3 – Carmela Ice Cream, Pasadena, California
- 2 – Salt & Straw, Portland, Oregon
- 1 – Bi-Rite Creamery & Bakeshop, San Francisco
If you are near any of the aforementioned places this summer, you’ll want to make sure to stop in for a delicious treat. There are also countless locations, around the United States, where you can make your own National Ice Cream Day party. And, if you are ready to start planning your next vacation, you can inquire into the services of Trending Travel. They can assist things by providing you and your loved ones with travel vouchers, discounted travel rates, general travel expertise and more. Contact Trending Travel, today, and get the planning process started.
For more information visit http://www.trendingtravel.net