Summer is well underway, and if you aren’t careful, you may run out of time for your vacation. July is about to end, and with it, the busiest travel month of the year will be done. That can work in your favor, if you are able to get your trip done during a slightly less crazy period of time. Are you looking to stay in the United States, while still experiencing a fun road trip? Market Watch recently just named the top 12 American road trips.
- Overseas Highway, Florida
- Pacific Coast Highway — Route 1
- Route 12, Utah
- Kancamagus Highway, New Hampshire
- The High Road to Taos, N.M.
- Beartooth Highway — Montana and Wyoming
- Delaware Water Gap, Penn. and N.J.
- Highway 2, Nebraska
- Route 6 — Cape Cod, Mass.
- Loop Road, Acadia National Park — Maine
- Going to the Sun Road — Montana
- Tail of the Dragon — Tennessee/North Carolina
If you are lucky, one of these dozen options may fit on your upcoming trip. But, regardless of where you are heading, Smart Travel & Incentives of Lake Mary, Florida wants to make sure you enjoy things to the fullest. They offer travel vouchers, discounted travel rates, and general travel expertise, to help you along the way. Don’t go into a trip at the last second, and risk a mediocre vacation. Contact Smart Travel & Incentives, today, and let them help you plan the trip of a lifetime.
For more information visit http://www.trendingtravel.net